Thursday, June 9, 2011

Readers Choice! Barielle Falling Star!

Thank you again to everyone who participated in voting! Last week's choices were some of the Barielle polishes that I recently purchased. Falling Star was the winner, it had 62% of the votes. There are still a couple of days to vote in this week's poll if you haven't done so already...

Barielle Falling Star is a medium shade of blue with scattered copper colored glitter. I was skeptical about this polish to be honest. The glitter sticks to the side of the bottle, and I was wondering if it would be hidden on the nail, or be bumpy/gritty. Amazingly enough, it shows up really well on the nail, and is completely smooth to the touch! It was a little thick though, I had trouble applying it. But I am sure some thinner will solve that problem.

Outdoors, natural light







CLOSE UP!

Artificial light, no flash




CLOSE UP!

What do you think? I really like Falling Star.

You can purchase Falling Star at Barielle.com or by clicking HERE. It retails for $8 but check Barielle's website often for promos.

No comments:

Post a Comment