Saturday, June 25, 2011

e.l.f. Haul :D

Long time no e.l.f. haul! Until now that is!! Today my little box of goodies arrived yayy! I ordered at noon on Wednesday as soon as they put up codes for free shipping and received a dispatch email & SMS three hours later and today my little box arrived :) I just couldn't resist and got a few items for now (a larger haul will follow as soon as they restock and bring the new goodies from the US).  Here's what I got this time:


Nail Polishes in Desert Haze (I smashed the first bottle I had bought so I had to replace it!), Pearl & Pearl Pink
Professional Blending Eye Brush (I just love this brush and had to get another one)
Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Berry Mix
Mineral Booster in Sheer (small - wanted to know what all the hype is about)
Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in Rosy Beige (re-purchase)

Here are swatches of Pearl and Pearl Pink nail polishes (both 2 coats) and the eyeshadow cream:




The darker shade looks more brown than it actually is. It is more of an aubergine purple.

Have you bought anything from elf lately ladies?

No comments:

Post a Comment