Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New China Glaze nail polishes!!!

Mr. Postman just delivered a little package a few minutes ago and I was really surprised at the contents... he two China Glaze polishes which were shipped last Thursday from the US!!! Oh the joy!  I always tend to get my China Glaze polishes from the same ebay seller as they dispatch the orders quickly and offer combined shipping as well, apart from having a good supply of polishes as well :)  

This time, I got one of the Crakleglazes, Broken Hearted as well as Sunset Sail from the Anchors Away Spring 2011 Collection.  I am very late on the crackle polish bandwagon but I'm pleased I managed to get one of the China Glazes and the result with it is awesome!! Here are a few pictures:


Sunset Sail & Broken Hearted


Broken Hearted layered on e.l.f. Pearl Pink (thumb) & Rimmel 60 Seconds Starlet (ring finger)


Sunset Sail ~  a gorgeous nude peach with a silver shimmer running through it :)

Which one is your favourite ladies?

No comments:

Post a Comment