Sunday, June 26, 2011

Review at Cutegirl.com

Location: Sacramento, California
On Friday, my sister Amy and friend Kim needed a party dress for Saturday. This event was for another friend, P.D.'s 24th Birthday at The Park Lounge/Club in downtown Sacramento. As soon as we arrived, I saw the name Cutegirl.com displayed above the store. I never been here before. I really like the name. ^_^ I wasn't shopping and I just came along with them for support. So randomly, I just thought of an idea to do a review on this store.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The sales associate greet us right away when we walked in and that was it. The manager came in about 5 minutes later talking really loud and laughing on the phone, she walk right pass us and went picking thru clothes from a rack. It was like we were invisible. LOL! Then she walks in the dressing room and comes out with the outfit on. -sighs- awkward....  I was just watching everyone and viewing everything while I waited for my sister and Kim. Then I decided to take a few pictures so I went around on my own taking pictures of all the outfits they had on displayed and I also took a look at their makeup and accessories. 
 
The store is very neat and clean. They carry cute clothing for junior size girls. The clothes are being shown over and over in racks, it's very organize in different colors. The clothes are really cute. Some of the clothes are overpriced when looking at its quality. These clothes are mostly Party/Club wear. They have NYX and other low brand makeup, price is fair. Their accessories are very cheap quality but overpriced. 
I think we spend about 40 to 45  minutes in that store. Nothing was purchased and we walked out never even been greeted by the manager. Very rude! V_V
 
Despite its name, Cutegirl.com does not have a website.

This is like a copycat of Forever 21 and Love Culture.
Rating 1/5 for cleanness and very well organize clothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment