Monday, June 27, 2011

My Savinas

I wanted to post some photos of the Savina polishes that I own. It seems as though my blog post about Savina Purple Hologram has sparked some interest in my Facebook group Polish-Aholics Anonymous. I will try to swatch these all for you soon, but in the meantime, here are some bottle pics!

L-R: Fantasia, Purple Hologram, Fairy Dust, Glitter Purple, Purple Confetti, Charcoal Sparkle, Diamond Ice, Black Pearl

L-R: Fantasia, Purple Hologram, Fairy Dust, Glitter Purple

L-R: Purple Confetti, Charcoal Sparkle, Diamond Ice, Black Pearl

Fantasia

Purple Hologram

Fairy Dust

Glitter Purple

Purple Confetti

Charcoal Sparkle

Diamond Ice

Black Pearl

Fantasia

Purple Hologram

Fairy Dust

Charcoal Sparkle

Glitter Purple

Purple Confetti

Diamond Ice

Black Pearl


What do you think? Are there any that you would like me to try out first?

I found a Facebook page for Savina, click HERE. (this turned out NOT to be the official Savina Facebook page, I apologize for the confusion.)

Savina nail polishes are available at Nordstrom Rack and www.8ty8beauty.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment