Monday, June 27, 2011

Readers Choice! Savina Purple Hologram!

I am a little late on posting this and I apologize!

Thank you to everyone who participated in my weekly poll! Purple Hologram received 13 votes or 52% of the total votes submitted. Savina is a brand I am not too familiar with. While shopping in Philly, I stopped in at Nordstrom Rack hoping to find some Deborah Lippmanns cheap, and no such luck! I did purchase a few Savinas though. They had a pretty decent selection there, also a few random OPI Black Shatters. 

Purple Hologram turned out to be a jelly! It has scattered silver holographic glitter. Application was a breeze and it covered well. I applied 2 coats and topped it off with Out the Door topcoat.

Artificial light, no flash...







The back of the bottle...

I discovered that Savina polishes are available on www.8ty8beauty.com for $2.68 each. Certainly less than what I paid at Nordstrom Rack! Click HERE to see what colors they have. Purple Hologram was there at the time this post was created.

Click this link to find a Nordstrom Rack in your area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment