Monday, June 6, 2011

NYX - 12th Year Anniversary SALE Haul


I got my NYX package today. ugghhh... (V_V) NOOOoooo.... I didn't get the NYX 12th Year Anniversary SALE. I couldn't even get in the site. So much traffic and nothing was loading. I was kinda disappointed but I wasn't alone.. On Facebook it was really crazy. Almost everyone who waited for this event didn't even get to purchase anything. So many mad people. LOL! I was just reading everyone's post on NYX fan page. It was a crazy day. LOL! people complain about NYX web page and their customer service. I just gave up and went along doing my own thing. Later, I found out NYX was giving a 50% discount and free shipping for those who couldn't get anything from the anniversary SALE. So yea... I got thru to that offer. I didn't want anything much from NYX. Just a few single eyeshadow that I wanted sooo bad but can never get from Ulta. So, I purchased 7 single eyeshadows. I also wanted to try NYX Black Label lipstick. Got 2 of them ^_^
 
Subtotal: $53.50
50% percent plus FREE shipping
Total: $29.38
 Black Label Lipstick - Italian Chic
Black Label Lipstick -Poem
Single Eyeshadow - Mellow Yellow
Single Eyeshadow - Azur Sky
Single Eyeshadow - Kiss in Casablanca
Single Eyeshadow - Africa
Single Eyeshadow - Light Green
Single Eyeshadow - Lake Algae
Single Eyeshadow - Luxor

No comments:

Post a Comment