Friday, June 10, 2011

Milani Gold Glitz!

I have some serious bling on my nails today, and its all thanks to Milani. Gold Glitz is one of the polishes they sent me to review. It is part of their One Coat Glitter Collection. I must say, it lives up to its name! I only needed one coat for full coverage. It applied easily and dried quickly! I added a coat of Gelous on top of Gold Glitz and then Seche Vite. Gelous helps smooth out the roughness and adds to the shine. I recommend using it on top of any glitter nail polish.

Check out these photos! I promise you this polish is much more sparkly in person.
Remember, you can click the photos to see more detail.

Artificial light, no flash




Can you believe that this is only ONE coat?!

Sunlight



CLOSE UP in sunlight!
 
Gold Glitz and the other Milani One Coat Glitters retail for $4.99 and are available on their website by clicking HERE or go to milanicosmetics.com. You may also find Milani cosmetics at the following retailers: CVS/Pharmacy, Walgreens, Target, Winn Dixie, Drugstore.com, Lawtons Drugs, Sears and Kmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment