Saturday, June 11, 2011

[ Jordana ] Blush Powder

Jordana Blush Powder
Regular Price: $2.49
 I got these from Save Mart. 4 for $5 dollars. Sister May and I did a swap with each other. She's been wanting to get these Jordana blushes for a long time but the area where she lives, the drug store don't carry Jordana products. So I got her a few goodies including these blushes and got myself 4 of these Jordana blushes, to try them out.
 
These Jordana blushes comes in a round pot with a clear twist top lid.
left 2 right: Rose Silk (32), Coral Sandy Beach (38), Touch of Pink (18) and Rouge (17)
swatches:
Rose Silk: is a light to medium cool neutral pink.

Coral Sandy Beach: is a lovely coral pink.

Touch of Pink: it's a gorgeous coral pink. (matte)

Rouge: is a bright peachy pink. (matte)

 The shades are all lovely variations of pinks and corals. The texture is very smooth, silky and it's easy to blend. It's really pigmented and has good texture. There are no fall out. All 4 of these blushes are matte, has no glitter or shimmer in it. I love the fact that they're very affordable. ^_^  Jordana blushes are the best! I really like it and I going to collect them all!

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment