Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hard Candy - Sheer Envy Skin Perfecting Face Primer (Base Perfection)

Hard Candy - Sheer Envy 
Skin Perfecting Primer (Base Perfection)
Walmart - $8.00

This was given to me, from Sis Karie. ^_^
 
Back of Product:Perfecting primer evens out skin tone and creates a flawless, smooth finish to skin. Fills in fine lines, wrinkles, and pores. Can be worn alone or under makeup.
Packaging: comes in a tube.

 
This primer give me good coverage on my forehead but around the edges of my cheeks and my chin, it started getting itching. I stop using it after 2 days. This product doesn't work well on me. Maybe for others it will. But you wont know until you try it. I wouldn't recommend this primer to anyone with oily skin or anyone who is allergic to silicone based. The texture of this formula is slick silicone based. If you break out using silicone products, this is not for you and just seems like this would be terrible for oily skin type also.
Rating: 1/5


No comments:

Post a Comment