Monday, June 6, 2011

Glitter layering!

A special thank you to Rebecca at Rebecca Likes Nails for the idea! I saw her post on it and I just had to try it myself. She calls it "Glitter Sandwich", so cute! Rebecca has a great blog! If you're not already a follower, go check her out!

For mine, I decided to use Essie Lilacism and Absolutely Shore. They are both creamy pastels, and relatively sheer. I started out with one coat of Milani Gems. Then I thinly layered 1 coat of Lilacism and Absolutely Shore. Then another coat of Gems, followed up with one more coat of Lilacism and Absolutely Shore. I topped it off with Essie To Dry For.


Essie Lilacism on pointer and ring fingers. Absolutely Shore on middle and pinky.







What do you think? Have you tried this yet? How were your results?

No comments:

Post a Comment