Tuesday, June 7, 2011

E.L.F Haul =_="

I came home from work and saw my package from ELF cosmetics waiting for me at the door. I was really excited and been waiting for this package. I purchased 3 of ELF's Beauty Books Eye Edition, I been wanting to get these Beauty Books for a long time now and finally I got them. Also, I purchased a  few other stuff I wanted to try.
This is my ELF invoice order. Total items: 8
ELF Beauty Books
Bright Eye Edition, Smoky Eye Edition and Neutral Eye Edition
Other products I got from ELF:
3 ELF Studio Matte Lipsticks in Natural, Tea Rose and Praline. 
I order 4 matte lipstick but I only receive 3. I'm missing one item from this order. ELF Studio Matte Lipsticks in Coral.

1 ELF Stipple Brush
I'm so disappointed on this order. I'm missing one item -Matte Coral Lipstick- and one of the Beauty Book -Bright Eye Edition- was damage. ugghhhh.... I already contact ELF and hopefully they will respond back soon. I just want another Beauty Book to replace this broken one and my missing lipstick. (=_=)

=SAD=

No comments:

Post a Comment