Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Charlie Sheen Nail Polish?

LOL I know what you are thinking.... Is this for real?? I am wondering that myself. I saw something online about this for April Fools Day. Here is a photo from the joke....


Since then, my friend Sarah (see her FB page Lucky Lacquers by clicking HERE) heard about a possible REAL Charlie Sheen nail polish collection. She said they were at a store called Icing. There are 3 polishes in this collection, Tiger's Blood, Rock Star from Mars, and Epic Winning. I purchased all 3, along with a holo glitter called Frost Yourself and a dual ended polish stick that has a Deborah Lippman dupe for Across the Universe. It is called Force of Love, the polish on the other end is Magnetic Attraction. I will be swatching all of them for you in this post!

Sunlight photos first! Remember, all of my photos are clickable to view larger! All of these are 2 coats without top coat...

Force of Love (DL dupe?)

Tiger's Blood (Charlie Sheen)

Rockstar from Mars (Charlie Sheen)

Epic Winning (Charlie Sheen)

Epic Winning (blurry for holo-ey goodness)

Frost Yourself (non Charlie Sheen polish)

Frost Yourself (blurry for holo-ey goodness)

Magnetic Attraction


Artificial light, no flash...

Force of Love (DL dupe?)

Tiger's Blood (Charlie Sheen)

Rockstar from Mars (Charlie Sheen)

Epic Winning (Charlie Sheen)

Epic Winning (blurred for holo-ey goodness)

Frost Yourself (non Charlie Sheen polish)

Magnetic Attraction


What do you think? These are my first polishes from Icing and they seem to be decent for the price. The bottles are regularly $4.50 each, but they are having a BOGO 50% off sale. The sticks were also BOGO 50%, regular price $7.50. These polishes are a bit thick IMO, and the brush is quite full. I would say they would be great for layering, but some of them look great on their own as well.

Will you be picking up these polishes? Have you heard are these REALLY part of a Charlie Sheen collection??

No comments:

Post a Comment