Sunday, June 12, 2011

Black Opal True Color Lipstick

Black Opal True Color Lipstick
Rite Aid $7.25
There are 10 shades in this collection.
I only got 2 shades to try out. ^_^
packing:
The packaging is just like any other regular lipsticks. Comes in a black rectangle shape with a clear plastic at the bottom revealing the shade inside.
reminds me of NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipstick and Black Label Lipsticks

swatches:

on my lips:
Fantasia Plum
Spiced Rum (shimmer)

Black Opal True Color Lipstick has great staying power and looks incredibly beautiful on my Asian Ivory skin. With it's creamy texture, this glides on effortlessly with a sustained hold. It's intense matte, moisturizing my lips and a strong beautiful shade. These lipsticks are highly pigmented! I am VERY pleased with this product and the price. LOVE it! Going back for more. ^_^  I highly recommend these lipsticks for all women of colors!


Rating 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment