Monday, April 11, 2011

If this is okay for me to ask, why are you being home schooled?

sure(: heres the story of why im bein homeschooled.

when i moved to my new school at first nobody knew me and then people started recognizing me and it was pretty cool everyone was really nice!!!

on the 5th day of school word started getting around and i had at least 100 people a day coming up to me all through school and it was crazy!!! too much i couldnt even eat lunch or get to classes and it was hard to focus on work

ive always wanted to be homeschooled so i could learn easier and im soooo excited that its finally happening(: i cant wait to spend more time with you guys every day and it will make it easier for me to make videos and music for you guys

i <3 you all soooooooooooooooo much and its because of you that im able to do this. ill never forget you and ill never change(:

Ask me ANYTHING(:

No comments:

Post a Comment